- Go through the NCERT books for Physics. NCERT books cover all the topics in the syllabus of the exam. For this reason, finish the NCERT books first to clear your basics. It is very important to get a clear understanding of the basic concepts.
- Once your basics are cleared, focus on the most important chapters for IIT JEE Physics. Prioritize your important chapters depending on their weightage in the exams.
- Make a complete list of derivations, formulas, and experiments in your syllabus and keep that list somewhere you can see it every day.
- Revise all the important concepts religiously.
- Solve IIT JEE practice questions regularly. Mark the questions you find difficult to solve and revise them regularly.
- Once you have finished the entire syllabus, take full-length IIT JEE mock tests.
AT ATC , you will get a detailed analysis of where you stand and what your strengths and weaknesses are after each test. In addition, ATC also allows you to compare your performance with that of top rankers. To sum up, ANURAG TYAGI CLASSES provides everything that you need to crack IIT JEE.