NEET: National Eligibility Entrance Test
One Month Preparation Schedule for Cracking NEET
30 Days (1 Month)
- 7 Days Physics
- 7 Next Days Biology
- 7 Next Days Chemistry
- 7 Remaining Days
Candidates must do Revision through;
- Onlineock Test Series
- Previous Year’s Papers
One Month Preparation Strategy for Cracking NEET
- Prepare a Preparation Schedule: As discussed above, aspirants must follow a strict preparation schedule owing to the scarcity of time. You must assign a fixed amount of time to a fixed number of chapters and complete the chapters as per the designed schedule.
- Review & Solve Previous Years’ Papers: This is the best way to boost up your preparation owing to the scarcity of time. You must study and solve 10 previous years’ papers of AIPMT. This will help you get acquainted with the pattern of questions asked and the difficulty level of questions asked in NEET exam.
- Study the Right Material: You must refer to NCERT books for all the three subjects. You must also refer to additional comprehensive books for practising MCQs.
- Build Your Concepts : You must develop a strong base in all the three subjects and must clear your concepts. This would greatly help you in solving conceptual questions.
- Practice: You must practice a mixed bag of MCQs from different comprehensive books and from different Internet sources.
- Focus On Important Topics: Owing to the scarcity of time, you must focus on the most important topics.
The given below will highlight the most important topics for NEET exam
Most Important Topics for NEET
Heat and thermodynamics
Laws of motion
Magnetic effect of electric current
Oscillation and waves
Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids
Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles And Techniques
Diversity in the living world
Genetics and evolution
Biotechnology and its application
Structural organization in plants and animals
Biology and human welfare
Cell structure and functions
Ecology and environment
Well some additional points;
- Join A Crash Course: This would be really helpful since the course will help you get acquainted with the important topics from NEET perspective and help you clarify your doubts
- Take Online Mock Tests: This is the key to success in the NEET exam. You must attempt online tests on a regular basis. This will help you evaluate your current preparation level and help you identify the areas where you need improvement.
Well friend it’s up to you now, you can crack NEET with a month preparation. But study seriously and score good.
All da best!!! Do well
- CBSE postpones board exams in view of Covid-19 outbreak !
- Class 10 SSt Exam : Students Reactions 🔥| Parents reactions for Cbse | Cbse boards 2020
- Corona: स्टूडेंट ने CBSE से की बोर्ड एग्जाम टालने की बात, मिला ये जवाब: WILL CBSE POSTPONED BOARD EXAMS ?
- CBSE 10th Social Science Board Exam 2020: Important Questions & Answers of History – All Chapters CBSE 10th History (Social Science)
- CBSE EXAM 2020 RESULTS FOR CLASS 10 AND 12
Source: Interest and Personal Experience.